22' Custom Double-Eagle Hard-Top
1976 Custom Double Eagle Hard-Top
This 1976 Double Eagle is as clean as they come!
Lovingly restored and updated by the current owner it shows as good or better than many boats 30 years newer!
- 5.7 Mercruiser with Alpha One leg. Low hours, mainly fresh-water usage. Installed in 2010.
- Yamaha 9.9 Four-Stroke kicker motor. Rear-Station Hydraulic steering.
- Custom swim platform and kicker bracket
- Lowered floors that make for super high gunnels for extra safety in rough seas
- 1995 EZ-Load Tandem-Axle, galvanized, 9500 lb Trailer with 4 support bunks
- Stand-up Enclosed Head with sink
- White gas Stove (no propane on boat)
- Custom 12v Cooler Drawer under stove
- Lowrance Sonar/GPS unit with Nav chart
- Eagle Sonar unit at rear station
- Spare Propeller, fenders & rope
- Wash down pump and spray nozzle
- Twin removeable fish boxes in rear gunnel. One with drain and one without drain
- Canvas rear top with sliding tracks on frame that allow for coverage out of the rain when you want it and folds up for fishing space when you need it
- Jump seats on either side of main motor remove for fishing space
- Set up with Scotty rod holders and wired for Scotty electric downriggers
This boat smells clean and is dry throughout. No water stains in any of the upolstery or headliners
No window leaks. Ever!
Tremendous value in this boat that is ready to go for a weekend or week at sea
Plenty of other customizations and upgrades on this clean boat
If you're in the market for this kind of boat this one is definitely worth a look